003 testing the example project
好的,我们回来了,是时候测试这些趋势屏幕了。
OK we are back and it's time to test out these trend screens.
那么让我们继续运行这个东西吧。
So let's go ahead and get this thing running.
我需要到这里来进行我们的在线模拟。
I need to come up here and go into our online simulation and.
好的。
All right.
看起来不错。
That looks good.
我还将检查其余的屏幕。
And I'm also going to be checking through the rest of these screens.
在结束本次讲座之前,我将把它们全部浏览一遍,因为这将是我们为这项技术所做的最后一次。
I'm just going to give them all a look through before we finish this lecture since this is going to be the last one that we do for this technology.
我想在包装并发货之前确保一切都完美。
I want to make sure everything's perfect before I wrap it up and ship it out.
我们的趋势屏幕看起来不错。
And our trend screens are looking good.
我们已经可以看到其中每一项的数据。
We can already see data on each one of these.
我们可以看到压力的变化完全符合我们的预期。
We can see our pressure's moving exactly like we would expect.
甚至我们的水箱液位也在上升。
And even our tank level is rising.
所以乍一看我们已经把这件事做得很完美,我们看到爬升时的压差还没有接近 5,但看起来我们的油箱液位几乎接近 80。
So it looks at a glance like we've got this thing perfect and we see our differential pressure on the climb it's not even close to 5 yet but it looks like our tank level is almost to 80.
所以我们应该看到这件事发生转变。
So we should see this thing switch over.
泵即将关闭,我们开始了。
The pump is going to go off and there we go.
我们失去了泵,我们可以在这些上来回滚动。
We lost the pump and we can scroll back and forth on these.
我们可以梳理时间线,看看这件事随着时间的推移发生了怎样的变化。
And we can scrub over the time line and see how this thing has changed over time.
让我们回顾一下其余的屏幕。
Let's go back through the rest of the screens.
我就像我所看到的一切一样。
And I'm like in everything I see.
我没有看到任何不正常或损坏的东西。
I'm not seeing anything that's out of whack or broken.
一切看起来都正常。
Everything looks like it's working.
所以说我疯了。
So call me crazy.
我喜欢这个屏幕,但我认为我们实际上已经准备好了一个功能齐全的 HDMI 屏幕。
I love this screen but I think we actually have a working fully functional ready to ship HDMI on our hands.
当你在面试中向人们展示你的版本时,人们告诉我,当你可以运行这个东西,显示它连接到系统并交给他们并在这里说你时,他们不会留下深刻的印象。知道了就去尝试一下吧。
And this is something that when you show your version of this to people in a job interview men tell me they're not going to be impressed when you can run this thing show it connected to the system and just handed to them and say here you know go ahead try it out.
所以我希望你已经完成了这些项目,我希望你真的尽力了,让这些东西看起来不错,因为最后我的意思是这并没有花费我几个小时来创建。
So I hope you've gone through these projects and I hope you've really been trying your best and making this stuff look halfway nice because at the end I mean this didn't take me a few hours to create.
你知道,当然,我的眼睛比外面好看。
And you know Granted there are better looking ha my eyes out there.
但这非常好。
But this is pretty nice.
在工作面试中,我的意思是有多少人走进来并在笔记本电脑上准备好进行演示。
And in a job interview I mean how many people walk in and have this sitting on their laptop ready to present.
所以这绝对是我的意思。
So this is I mean absolutely over the top.
这太棒了。
This is awesome.
是的,与我们这里的一切都不一样,我想就是这样。
And yeah unlike in everything we've got here and I think that's it.
因此,我们将在下一节中见到您,那时我们将开始讨论哪里是最好的、最受欢迎的。
So we will see you in the next section and that's when we're going to start talking about wonder where and that's the best that's the most popular.
那就是无处不在的那个。
That's the one that's everywhere.
它是将 HDMI 滑板集于一身。
It's HDMI skater all rolled into one.
如果您认为这一切看起来不错,那么您会看到我们可以做的所有事情并想知道在哪里。
And if you think this all looks nice way to you see all the things that we can do and wonder where.
这就是本次讲座的内容,也是这项技术的内容。
So that's it for this lecture and that's it for this technology.
我们下期再见。
I will see you in the next.
干杯
Cheers